A stellar 6-1 week for an overall total of 38-7…
Alabama 38, Florida 10 [Prediction: Alabama 21, Florida 13]
- Pre-Game: “If The Tide can get steady play from it’s quarterback and keep Chris Rainey and Jeff Demps in check, they can escape Gainsville with a win.”
- Post-Game: Well, Rainey and Demps were held in check, but I would say Bama did a little more than escape.
Arkansas 42, Texas A&M 38 [Prediction: Arkansas 35, Texas A&M 31]
- Pre-Game: “The Hogs welcome aTm to the party with a loss. One concern: Arkansas QB Tyler Wilson received a slight concussion against Troy and was beaten up against Bama.”
- Post-Game: The Aggies lose their second heartbreaker in a row as Tyler Wilson throws for 510 yards.
Auburn 16, South Carolina 13 [Prediction: South Carolina 41, Auburn 31]
- Pre-Game: “The October nightmare begins for the Tigers. The Gamecocks haven’t played well thus far, but can’t help but get untracked against Auburn.”
- Post-Game: A big swing and miss by Tide Bits. The uninspired Gamecocks looked woeful.
LSU 35, Kentucky 7 [Prediction: LSU 56, Kentucky 6]
- Pre-Game: ” I don’t expect a hangover for LSU after the trip to West Virginia. Kentucky is not a good team, so the Tigers can name their score.”
- Post-Game: Not exactly name-the-score by the Tigers, but a convincing win nonetheless.
Ole Miss 38, Fresno State 28 [Prediction: Ole Miss 24, Fresno State 23]
- Pre-Game: “This is the toughest game of the week to pick. Which scheduling guru signed the Black Bears up for a game against Fresno? In Fresno? I guess that’s the way this season is going for Ole Miss. I have no logical reason for picking the Rebels other than they happen to play in the SEC.”
- Post-Game: The RBBs came up with a huge fourth quarter to beat back Fresno.
Georgia 24, Mississippi State 10 [Prediction: Georgia 31, Mississippi State 17]
- Pre-Game: “A huge game for both sets of Bulldogs. UGA is the better team and should win with ease.”
- Post-Game: Look who’s in the driver’s seat now in the SEC East.
Tennessee 41, Buffalo 10 [Prediction: Tennessee 52, Buffalo 17]
- Pre-Game: “Tyler Bray should have another big game against a lesser opponent.”
- Post-Game: Bray indeed lit up the Bulls.
Vanderbilt – The Commodores have an off week to prepare for Bama.