A few shake-ups in the Tide Bits Power Poll after week three…
2) LSU (3-0) (last week: 1a) – Yes, the talk has begun.
3) Georgia (3-0) (no change) – The Dawgs beat their second cupcake in three weeks, but still look strong.
4) South Carolina (3-0) (no change) – This week the Gamecocks begin a six week stretch that will decide if their season is good or great.
5) Florida (3-0) (last week: 6) – The Gators have impressively dominated the second half of their last two games – both on the road.
6) Missouri (2-1) (last week: 8) – The Tigers used their back-up quarterback to dust Arizona State in a good out-of-conference match-up.
7) Mississippi State (3-0) (no change) – The Dogs escaped Troy with a win, but not before their defense was exposed.
8) Texas A&M (1-1) (last week: 9) – The Aggies rebounded in week two with a nice win over SMU.
9) Tennessee (2-1) (last week: 5) – The Vols sunk late against the Gators, but could still make some noise this year.
10) Vanderbilt (1-2) (last week: 14) – A win over the Blue Hose was enough for a four spot jump.
11) Auburn (1-2) (last week: 13) – If the Sun Belt expands again, the Tigers would make a nice addition.
12) Ole Miss (2-1) (last week: 11) – The Rebel Black Bears were hammered by Texas, but jumped one spot in the poll.
13) Kentucky (1-2) (last week: 12) – The Wildcats lost to a solid Western Kentucky team.
14) Arkansas (1-2) (last week: 10) – What was that Pat Dye said about rats jumping off ships?