It’ll be hard to beat last week’s 8-0 mark, but we’ll try. On to week four with a 31-2 record…
1) Florida 31 Tennessee 17 – Florida has dominated this rivalry for a while now and the dominance will continue one more year.
2) Georgia 63, North Texas 10 – The Dawgs win big in this tune up before LSU.
3) Missouri 35 Indiana 34 – Had Missou joined the Big 10, we could have seen this matchup on a regular basis. (Yawn) Both teams have put up big numbers against weak opponents. The Tigers should be the better team, even on the road.
4) Vanderbilt 42 UMass 13 – UMass is a really bad football team and the Dores should dominate.
5) Alabama 45 Colorado State 14 – In his second year, Jim McElwain hasn’t done much to restore the Rams. If Alabama isn’t in a funk following their big win over Texas A&M, this one should be over early.
6) Arkansas 21 Rutgers 20 – Between them these teams have played six teams, five of which are nobodies. The Hogs aren’t very good – yet – but have the kind of game plan to win on the road.
7) LSU 31 Auburn 17 – Auburn fans think they are back and can compete with the likes of LSU. They are wrong. This time last year, Auburn fans were crowing about their moral victory over LSU. They won’t even get that this year.
8) Mississippi State 31 Troy 30 – This is a dangerous spot for the Dogs. They are the better team, but can definitely lose this game if they aren’t ready to play. It’s not to early for the Bullies to start counting wins for a bowl game. They need this one.
9) Texas A&M 63 SMU 27 – Another name that score game for Johnny Manziel and the Aggies.