* Despite all the fun in Aggieland, the Tide’s defense ranks fourth in points per game so far (19.3).
* With Ole Miss taking a week off, there was a small shake-up in plays per game leaders. Texas A&M (307), Mississippi State (296) and Auburn (290) are the leaders through four weeks.
* Sophomore back Todd Gurley from UGA leads the league in rushing yards per game with 125.67. Arkansas freshman Alex Collins is second (120.25) and LSU sophomore Jeremy Hill (117.00) is third.
* The top five quarterbacks according to rating? Aaron Murray (201.78), Zach Mettenberger (193.61), Johnny Manziel (192.51), Connor Shaw (166.66) and Maxwell Smith (162.31).
* ‘Bama freshman A’Shawn Robinson is tied for fourth in the league (with a bunch of people) in sacks with two.
* Through three games, the Florida defense looks pretty salty allowing only 212.3 yards per game. The next best team is Arkansas allowing 289.8 per game.