1) Florida 24 Kentucky 7 [Prediction: Florida 34 Kentucky 10]
- Pre-game: “This isn’t a rivalry, it’s an annual beat down.”
- Post-game: Man, I bet this was an exciting game to watch.
2) Missouri 41 Arkansas State 19 [Prediction: Missouri 41 Arkansas State 21]
- Pre-game: “People are starting to crow about the Tigers, but it’s still a little early for that.”
- Post-game: Who’s the only other undefeated SEC team besides Alabama? You guessed it, Missouri.
3) South Carolina 28 Central Florida 25 [Prediction: South Carolina 28 Central Florida 17]
- Pre-game: “It’s been a quiet couple of weeks for the Gamecocks. UCF is not push over, but Carolina should take care of business.”
- Post-game: Gamecock quarterback Conner Shaw is lost to injury in this close win over the Knights.
4) Tennessee 31 South Alabama 24 [Prediction: Tennessee 38 South Alabama 13]
- Pre-game: “Think the Vols are desperate for a turnaround? They dusted off Phil Fulmer himself for a pep talk this week.”
- Post-game: I guess the Fulmer pep talk really had the Vols fired up.
5) Vanderbilt 52 UAB 24 [Prediction: Vanderbilt 37 UAB 9]
- Pre-game: “I’m sorry, but this game has yuck written all over it.”
- Post-game: I still feel the same way.
6) Texas A&M 45 Arkansas 33 [Prediction: Texas A&M 45 Arkansas 24]
- Pre-game: “Vegas has the Aggies around three point favorites. What do they know that we don’t?”
- Post-game: I think the actual spread was more like 13, but the Hogs made things interesting.
7) Alabama 25 Ole Miss 0 [Prediction: Alabama 41 Ole Miss 27]
- Pre-game: “If the Tide’s offense is ready, this game won’t be close.”
- Post game: Twenty-seven points? What was I thinking?
8) Georgia 44 LSU 41 [Prediction: Georgia 31 LSU 24]
- Pre-game: “Home field advantage (plus Aaron Murray and Todd Gurley) does it for the Dawgs.”
- Post-game: LSU leaves too much time on the clock and Georgia wins late.