We head to a tough slate of picks with a 47-3 record…
2) Georgia 45 Tennessee 28 – It wouldn’t be surprising to see UGA have a bit of a lull this week.
3) South Carolina 38 Kentucky 14 – Things don’t get any easier for the ‘Cats this week.
4) Missouri 35 Vanderbilt 34 – Which of these teams takes a step forward in the SEC East? I’m guessing Missou.
5) Alabama 63 Georgia State 0 – Another shut out sure would help the scoring average still plagued by the Texas A&M game.
6) Ole Miss 35 Auburn 31 – This should be an entertaining game. The Black Bears are still just a bit better than their HUNH cousins.
7) LSU 31 Mississippi State 10 – Something tells me this bunch of Dogs won’t be as successful against the LSU D as the last bunch.