1) Georgia 24 Florida 21 – It’s strength-on-strength, sort of, in Jacksonville this Saturday. With Todd Gurley back, at least the Dawgs will have one weapon this week.
2) Kentucky 31 Alabama State 20 – Win number two should come this week for the ‘Cats.
3) Missouri 34 Tennessee 24 – The Tigers are a better team and should win this home game, but UT is improving and should show better than they did last Saturday in Tuscaloosa.
4) South Carolina 38 Mississippi State 21 – If the Gamecocks have any nine lives, they’ve probably used eight. They probably won’t need the last one against State.
5) Auburn 44 Arkansas 14 – Some coaches just have the knack for insulting other teams just enough to get hammered. I think maybe Bret Bielema has that knack.
6) Texas A&M 63 UTEP 31 – The big question here is how far into the second half Johnny Manziel plays.