1) South Carolina 34 Florida 20 – There’s just not much going right for Florida right now. The Gamecocks still have a lot on the line and I don’t see them letting up here.
2) Georgia 31 Auburn 30 – It’s the same old tune for Georgia. If Todd Gurley plays and their defense show up occasionally, the Dawgs can win.
3) Vanderbilt 35 Kentucky 27 – A win over the ‘Cats makes the ‘Dores bowl eligible – with two games left to play. For Vandy, that’s big.
4) Alabama 40 Mississippi State 10 – This is a great spot for the Tide to fall asleep, but I wouldn’t count on it.
5) Ole Miss 52 Troy 17 – If Mississippi State can score 62 on the Trojans, surely the Black Bears can get into the 50s.