After a miserable 6-4 start to the season, we’re looking for redemption…
1) Florida 38, Eastern Michigan 7 – The Eagles will travel all the way from Ypsilanti, Michigan for this beat down. I like typing that, Ypsilanti.
2) Kentucky 28, Ohio 20 – The Wildcats handled UT-Martin impressively last week and coach Mark Stoops looks to make it two in a row over the Bobcats.
3) Missouri 45, Toledo 24 – The Tigers have no trouble with former Alabama quarterback Phillip Ely and the Rockets.
4) South Carolina 24, Eastern Carolina 17 – The Gamecocks are looking for their first win, but it won’t come easy over the Pirates.
5) Tennessee 28, Arkansas State 27 – The Vols hope to avoid a letdown against the fast-paced Red Wolves.
6) Ole Miss 41, Vanderbilt 10 – Vandy’s miserable season continues with this beat down by the Rebel Black Bears.
7) Alabama 44, Florida Atlantic 3 – FAU will need a miracle to get by the Tide in Tuscaloosa.
8) Arkansas 38, Nichols State 17 – Did you know the mascot for Nichols State was the Colonels? Me neither until typing this post.
9) Auburn 56, San Jose State 10 – Another easy win for everyone on the Gus Bus.
10) LSU 37, Sam Houston State 3 – Who knew that Sam Houston had his own state? I certainly didn’t.
11) Mississippi State 38, UAB 7 – The Blazers come back to earth after a trip to Starkville.
12) Texas A&M 63, Lamar 0 – The Aggies will continue to pad their stats on both sides of the ball in this one.